TheLost

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nikon D7200/D9300 specifications, maybe | Nikon Rumors

• New 24.7MP sensor from Sony
  • EXPEED 4b processor
  • Nikon Advanced Multi-CAM 3600DX autofocus sensor module with TTL phase detection, fine-tuning, 72 focus points (including 39 cross-type sensors; f/10 supported by 39 sensors)
  • ISO: 100-12,600 (expandable to 50-51,200)
  • Shutter speed 30-1/8000
  • 1.3x crop mode
  • 8 fps; 10 fps with external grip
  • Video: full HD (1080p) - 120FPS, no 4K
  • Similar in shape to the Nikon D810
  • Large viewfinder with 100% coverage

Meh.... wake me when they talk about buffer.

Not sure if it's really but 39 focus points at f10 sounds nice

whoa, it's almost like as soon as the 7DMII came out Nikon had a response waiting... Capitalism is so ruthless.

was just reading about that.
sounds pretty nice for those people wanting to jump to that performance

breath1.gif

Just more click bait from Nikon Rumors. Seems pretty low even on their "truthiness" scale.

I haven't had a buffer issue yet, far I know anyway. the buffer issues people speak of discussing must be primarily those that run in cH and hold it down for a some seconds at a time and maybe they keep their quality settings on the highest level or something.....

LOL, this lust for a D400 will never end unless Nikon will actually come out with one.
Glad I'm off this band wagon :)

I haven't had a buffer issue yet, far I know anyway. the buffer issues people speak of discussing must be primarily those that run in cH and hold it down for a some seconds at a time and maybe they keep their quality settings on the highest level or something.....

The D7100 shooting raw is what i would call a 30 yard sports camera... If your shooting sports and the play goes longer then 30 yards you'll fill the buffer and start missing shots (while still being stingy with the shutter).

D7100 = 7 Raw or 33 jpg buffer.
Canon 7D Mrk II = 31 Raw or 1090 jpg buffer.

Thats a HUGE jump Nikon has to make to compete with Canon's top APS-C body. The added 'b' on the new EXPEED 4b processor better stand for BUFFER.

LOL, this lust for a D400 will never end unless Nikon will actually come out with one.

Then, as soon as the specs for the d400 are announced, they'll start a rant and want it improved and wait for a d450 !!

The D7100 shooting raw is what i would call a 30 yard sports camera... If your shooting sports and the play goes longer then 30 yards you'll fill the buffer and start missing shots (while still being stingy with the shutter).

Thats a HUGE jump Nikon has to make to compete with Canon's top APS-C body. The added 'b' on the new EXPEED 4b processor better stand for BUFFER.

You forgot the nearly 2x price difference that I suspect will attach to any new Nikon APS-C body that's competitive with the Canon. Don't be surprised to see sizeable D7100 discounts by the end of the month. They're already starting to show up.

Then, as soon as the specs for the d400 are announced, they'll start a rant and want it improved and wait for a d450 !!
Totally agree!!!

Lil Boosie Couldn't Believe Technology After Jail Time - Business Insider

Lil Boosie went to prison in 2009, but both Instagram and FaceTime didn't launch until 2010, making the technologies the most mind-blowing things the rapper has seen since his release.

"I was surprised when I looked on my iPhone and you could look at people and talk on the phone at the same time," he said in a recent interview. "I wasn't used to that so I was like, the world has changed!"

A lot can happen in a year...

Lil Boosie Couldn't Believe Technology After Jail Time - Business Insider

Lil Boosie went to prison in 2009, but both Instagram and FaceTime didn't launch until 2010, making the technologies the most mind-blowing things the rapper has seen since his release.

"I was surprised when I looked on my iPhone and you could look at people and talk on the phone at the same time," he said in a recent interview. "I wasn't used to that so I was like, the world has changed!"

A lot can happen in a year...
For those that never used Skype or similar products since 2003 +/- and then learn something new,yes it can be an eye opener.

Most reactions

Back