here's more pictures

CASAgurl25

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
you can critique all you want. im looking for improvement.

FriendsandFamily015.jpg

Mmmkay - I'm not a pro by no means, but the first couple things i would do is to make sure your subject is in focus. 2nd would be to isolate your subject somehow. Of course this depends on what you want to express - but in this particular shot, i would take a few steps back from the cat and zoom in a little. This will lower the dept of field. I would probably try shooting the cat from a slight angle...keeping the head toward me. Make sure the focus is on the eyes...oh, and i wouldn't use a flash. :) (I see that you did on 1, maybe 2 of them)
good luck!
|Brock|

Mmmkay - I'm not a pro by no means, but the first couple things i would do is to make sure your subject is in focus. 2nd would be to isolate your subject somehow. Of course this depends on what you want to express - but in this particular shot, i would take a few steps back from the cat and zoom in a little. This will lower the dept of field. I would probably try shooting the cat from a slight angle...keeping the head toward me. Make sure the focus is on the eyes...oh, and i wouldn't use a flash. :) (I see that you did on 1, maybe 2 of them)
good luck!
|Brock|

i thought the cat would be in focus since my subject was her face and not her ears.

thanks for the tip. i have TONS of pics of the cat. She my fave subject.

Most reactions

Back