wls3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mysite.verizon.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
50 year old F-86 and F-16 perform a Heritage Flight
over Willow Grove Naval Air Station this past Sunday.

Bill

wg05.heritage.jpg

great shot! very sharp, nice composition, did you use single shot or speed burst? judjing by the clouds i can't see any signs of panning, just curious cause those things don't hang about!!

Sigh... I love heritage flights. I always get a little misty eyed!

Great, great shot! I am trying to save up for a new lens for my Rebel XT in time for our Airshow in October. Right now I just have the kit lens that came with it. Hopefully I will have something to get me closer, but this is amazingly close. I'm very impressed.

Sigh... I love heritage flights!

Hey Bill,

Great shot. Is that Snort Flying the F-86? They look like they are right up on the wing in that shot. Were you on a corner or was it a short show line? Can't wait for this weekend 109, Spit and Hurri! Woohoo!!!!! Are you at MAAM or the Corsair gathering?

Eric

Thanks to all for compliments.

Dalebe wrote,
did you use single shot or speed burst? judging by the clouds i can't see any signs of panning,
I had it on burst and was panning using 1/2000 sec. shutter speed in this shot.

Airic wrote,
Is that Snort Flying the F-86? They look like they are right up on the wing in that shot. Were you on a corner or was it a short show line? Can't wait for this weekend 109, Spit and Hurri! Woohoo!!!!! Are you at MAAM or the Corsair gathering?
Yep, Snort, corner, MAAM. Looking foward to that 109 at Geneseo.

Bill

wg05copy.jpg

Lovely photo, must show it to my son! He'll love it, too!

Other than that I must say that I read all the English words in the replies --- and it could as well be Chinese by the amount of things that I do understand, sigh :roll:

Two sorts of technical slang: cameras (believe it or not: I understand next to nothing of cameras) and planes... sigh :roll:

Nice read all the same! :D

LaFoto said:
Other than that I must say that I read all the English words in the replies --- and it could as well be Chinese by the amount of things that I do understand, sigh :roll:

Two sorts of technical slang: cameras (believe it or not: I understand next to nothing of cameras) and planes... sigh :roll:

LaFoto-- ! I'm american and I didn't understand half those technical airplane things. Don't worry about it too much! heh.

Nice shot, looks so still. I never see "moving" planes in the pictures on this site. Is that just not done?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back