heroes

spiffybeth

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
who watches it?

there has to be someone else besides me...

I missed a season or two (?), so I've been trying to watch it - but I don't know what's going on anymore. (I think I only saw the first season, is this the second or third?)

Dexter is the **** though, do you watch that (sunday night on showtime)?

i have that lined up to watch. my cousin showed it to me a while back and i just found the episodes online (surfthechannel.com) so im going to watch it. the premise for the show is awesome.

i want to talk about heroes. did you watch it tonight?
its awesome that the guy in africa is like isaac mendez (was that his name?) haha, mr. ezzaaaac! hiro is awesome.

I watched the first season, it was awesome. I tried to watch it tonight but I couldn't. I had no idea what was going on. I'll have to buy the DVDs as they come out and watch it that way (so I don't miss a year or two)...

Heroes is awesome. Been watching it since day one.

i mean, even though things are related, i dont think you'd need to have seen the last few seasons to follow this one.
chances are that im just as confused as you.
and why is parkerman in africa. i dont know.
and future peter needs to leave. he bothers me. and claire should stop whining. and im excited to see what they do with mikah. and um, the patrelli's mom is awesome. the more from her i see, the more i like.
and slyar is awesome. and where was mohinder? and maya? i love the two of them.

so that was most of my thoughts in a very small space.

Just started season 3 (2nd half of season 2) in uk & been glued to it since the very beginning!!!

Are we talking about the same seasons here coz if you're ahead then I don't wanna know! :er:

I guess it is only the second season. I don't know, feels like I've missed more than just a few episodes.

Never watched it.

Just started season 3 (2nd half of season 2) in uk & been glued to it since the very beginning!!!

Are we talking about the same seasons here coz if you're ahead then I don't wanna know! :er:
you have me confused...are you in season 3 or season 2?
im talking about the third season.

So this is the third season? Damn, I guess I really did miss a whole season...

Im a big fan of heroes. I wait til the season dvds are released and watch all the episodes back to back. I see the previews for villians and i'll admit its torture not to tune in....

So this is the third season? Damn, I guess I really did miss a whole season...
haha, yea, this is the third season. that site i posted earlier in this thread has all the episodes. catch up! :thumbup:

Im a big fan of heroes. I wait til the season dvds are released and watch all the episodes back to back. I see the previews for villians and i'll admit its torture not to tune in....
for future reference, there will be spoilers in here. i just want to chat about heroes.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back