heroes

Didn't season 2 get split into two halves due to a writers strike? I'm sure they're calling the second half of season 2 season 3.

Anyway the last one I watched Mohinda has just infected himself with his own version of the virus, Peters body is possesed by someone else & yes Matt has somehow ended up in Africa & met another future painter like Mendez!

youre one episode behind!!!!!!!
how cool is mohinder? and maya? and the sex scene wasn't too shabby either... mohinder is ripped.

dont mess with sylar, and especially don't kill his kid.
kaboom!
haha, i love it!

gabriel, i guess. but i call him sylar always.
do you watch, anty?!
kensei is back. (not that i liked him all that much)
i want more saresh and maya

Yep, I watch it. I have missed some episodes when I have been away though, so there are gaps that I can't quite fill in.

we need spoiler alerts for us West Coasters ;)

I have another 30 minutes or so before it starts here, and forgot it was even on tonight until I was halfway through the thread.

Yep, I watch it. I have missed some episodes when I have been away though, so there are gaps that I can't quite fill in.
so then, you watched it tonight?
i think its weird that parkerman can paint or dream or whatever like isaac mendez could. and i used to really like peter, but now im starting to be annoyed by him.
and i dont want ando and hiro to fight :(

we need spoiler alerts for us West Coasters ;)

I have another 30 minutes or so before it starts here, and forgot it was even on tonight until I was halfway through the thread.
haha, sorry!
please come back after you've watched tonight's episode and give us your thoughts!

this week's episode was easily the best in a long time.
mr patrelli is so sick.

this week's episode was easily the best in a long time.
mr patrelli is so sick.

I would agree. I almost wrote this show off before seeing this episode.

I was glad to see what was done at the end, I think that will help to re-establish some much needed balance and take him down a notch or two.

(speaking in generalities for those that have this episode sitting on thier DVR still)

I watch this show and love it. Crazy about Mr. Patrelli taking his powers. I wonder if Peter still has the power to take powers or if that's gone too. Whatever the case, his dad brings a new level of Awesomeness.

It gets a bit confusing though, with the same character/actor having different personas (like, are there 3 versions of Nikki now? Good, evil, and 'cold'?)

where you going?:scratch:

^^^ To take a cold shower, most likely
shower.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back