tpe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.scientificillustration.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Mawahahahahah post 666 Yehahhhhaaa :)

Shot with a minolta 300/4 on a sony a700 at either f8 or f5.6 aperture priority iso 400 and bracketed 1 stop each way.

heron_08.jpg

heron_07.jpg

heron_06.jpg

heron_05.jpg

heron_04.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

tim

EDIT

Thanks Danir and LP, would have said thanks in a post but dont want to spoil the post count :).

gets the thumbs up from me

Not all of them are showing up on my Mac, but the ones I see are great. Will check back when I'm on the PC

Hi,

I like 2 the most in terms of sharpness, pose and colors. But 3 the most in DOF and choice of background.

O.K blown the post count now

Not all of them are showing up on my Mac, but the ones I see are great. Will check back when I'm on the PC

Sorry about that, it is supposed to be a good host, but i have had some problems. It may take a refresh or hitting F5. Hope it is ok now, but i am glad you liked the ones you could see :)

Yes mdw, i know exactly what you mean, i knind of like theone with the red and green oof areas, but there was that darn tree in the way of course. I tried to get rid of it but the bird got nervous and i didnt get it quite as sharp in the version with the nicer background, i guess that is always the way.

It is a new lens for me, ok 20 years old and doesnt trac great but still gives nice image quality, not bad when compared to a modern plastic thing :)

tim

Most reactions

New Topics

Back