Hoppy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
According to Lostprophet 8 miles from Purgatory
Website
www.ianhopgoodphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
First Heron chasing 2nd Heron, 3rd Heron got a bit *issed off so joined in. 2nd Heron does a runner and leaves 1st and 3rd to have a rare old spatt. These shots are from rounds 1 and 2. I think it was a draw as they both stalked off to their seperate corners.....

The following are of 2nd doing a runner (or should that be flyer!!!?)

clicky for larger version

C & C welcome.

Very good series of shots!
Great capturing of the action - the fleeing shots are also very good - comming right at you! A shame that he got that little bit too close and the wings got clipped in some, but very good framing with so little space to err

That must have been interesting to see these big birds fighting! My fave is #8 because I can see its eye so well.

Very good series of shots!
Great capturing of the action - the fleeing shots are also very good - comming right at you! A shame that he got that little bit too close and the wings got clipped in some, but very good framing with so little space to err

Thanks. I agree about the wings being clipped... shame

That last shot is awesome!

Wow. thanks

Amazing captures and a great series. Really like the action shots 1-4.

Sadly missed a couple of shots due to the focus wandering off to the reeds but I'm well pleased with these.

That must have been interesting to see these big birds fighting! My fave is #8 because I can see its eye so well.

Thanks Anty. Its the first time I've seen them fight this hard since I was a kid (too many years ago!!!!:grumpy:) I was torn between watching and shooting.

Untitled-1-3.gif

Most reactions

Back