He's 5!

twocolor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.twocolorphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's another one very close and personal to me. This is Marshall my 2nd little boy. 5 years ago on New Years Day, the doctors placed him into my arms. 10 months previous I had a very painful miscarriage at 18 weeks along. The moment I looked into his beautiful little eyes, all that pain and heartache was gone. From that moment we called him my "Angel Baby" Well, for the past 5 years he has continued to melt my heart and cheer me when ever I need it! So although he's 5, he is and always will be my little Angel Baby.

This was the only pose we got, I took these in 2 minutes while my 2 year old was asleep in the car! You only need one good one to get it on the wall right!!

3182881243_62267ec160.jpg

3183715994_0c1b0fb6b7.jpg

3182880755_00fc952172.jpg

His eyes came out REALLY nicely! Did you do any specific processing to the eyes?

I did some selective brightening, and then a trick I recently learned was to add an contrast adjustment layer and apply it to the eyes only. It really makes them pop. I have to be careful, because sometimes it gets a little overdone.

Beautiful shots of a beautiful "angel', such a milestone with a great story!

He's adorable - love the background (we don't get snow here).

Beautiful! I love the colors and skintone is great! He's gorgeous and I'm sorry for your previous loss. Kids grow so fast don't they?!?!?! I have a five year old boy also. Fun!

Most reactions

Back