Hey all, great to be here, need some c&c n lots of guidance :-)

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by v4527m, Apr 9, 2010.

1. v4527m

v4527m TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hey everyone, I am relatively new to photography, but as for as long as I can remember, if I had a cam in my hand, i was usually clicking away on it.

I admit I SECRETLY believe (or would like to think) that if i keep clicking, eventually ill get something nice :) i guess and hope that you will all share your wealth of knowledge with this newbie....pls do check out the pics and drop me a mess. that would be great.
    I am considering developing photography as an alternative career, specifically with war photography in mind. Being in India there are plenty of happenings not so far off. I have so far been in a conventional job and am looking for something completely different and adventurous and creative.

I am an engineer by profession/education, so any help about entering into war photography would be great.

This is truly a great site, thanks TPF

2. Marmeduke

Marmeduke TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hi, I'm new too! Had a look at the galleries - some cool shots of those bikes, handy for nipping in and out of war zones! Check out the work of Don McCullin, I think he's the master of war photography.

I've just set up some galleries of my shots here: Photography Art Galleries, check them out if you have a mo.

Cheers :D