hey all!

Tesh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all,

New to this site and just got into my photography!
I got myself a canon 500d

Really impressed with it so far and took it on my hols to cuba so will try and post some shots in a bit for some C&C.

Any one else from the london area....

500D, Rebel T1i to us in the states, nice body! I am a Canon man! What kinda glass you workin' with???

Welcome, can't wait to see some photos.

500D, Rebel T1i to us in the states, nice body! I am a Canon man! What kinda glass you workin' with???

Hi there,

I got the standard
canon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens

Plus because it was such a good deal i picked up:
Tamron 70-300mm f4/5.6 DI LD Macro

I'm impressed with both but now have the urge to pick up a tripod - it would really help with the tamron!

I like the manfroto monopod by bogen personaly, just easier to muscle around then a tripod. I found myself running across the sidelines with my tripod always folded up like a monopod so I went with the bogen... Just a though, but if your thing is shooting architecture or inanimate objects and long shutters then you cant go wrong with a good tripod.

I like the manfroto monopod by bogen personaly, just easier to muscle around then a tripod. I found myself running across the sidelines with my tripod always folded up like a monopod so I went with the bogen... Just a though, but if your thing is shooting architecture or inanimate objects and long shutters then you cant go wrong with a good tripod.

Thanks AliasPros - im feeling a tripod to be honest.
mom2eight - i want to try and add some shots on here but dont see to have that access yet...
but here is a link to my picasa:
http://tiny.cc/ELdfH

feel free to check out my cuban photos and then there are a few of london with the tamron lens.

an C&Cs would be welcome!
hope i can work out how to post photos??

http://picasaweb.google.com/Dr.Hitesh.Chauhan/

good work, love the black and white feel with the Cuban cigars! Nice... If your going with a tripod I would make sure to get one with a "claw ball" or ball joint style head for easy transition from horizontal shooting to portraits... Just a thought.

good work, love the black and white feel with the Cuban cigars! Nice... If your going with a tripod I would make sure to get one with a "claw ball" or ball joint style head for easy transition from horizontal shooting to portraits... Just a thought.

Thanks for looking through them and commenting.

AliasPros where in CA are you from? i'm thinking of doing the coast HWY1 drive at the end of Feb!

AliasPros where in CA are you from? i'm thinking of doing the coast HWY1 drive at the end of Feb!

Santa Barbara County "The Central Coast" it's beautiful country out here lots of vineyards...

ALIAS

Welcome Fellow Newbie. :)

Hi Tesh,

Doing great. Thanks for asking. :) How's it goin?
Got a Nikon D3000 last Christmas from my hubby. ;)
This is all very new. Don't know much about photography, so I'm trying to learn more by reading and hopefully I get some learning here too. The only two things that I know I have now is the desire to take good pictures and a hunger for everything
about photography. HAH! :)
I posted two pics. Hope you can check them out. How about you? you posted pics yet?

Hi Tesh,

Doing great. Thanks for asking. :) How's it goin?
Got a Nikon D3000 last Christmas from my hubby. ;)
This is all very new. Don't know much about photography, so I'm trying to learn more by reading and hopefully I get some learning here too. The only two things that I know I have now is the desire to take good pictures and a hunger for everything
about photography. HAH! :)
I posted two pics. Hope you can check them out. How about you? you posted pics yet?

sounds good i went with a canon 500d.
I will try and check out your pic.... i havent quite worked out how to add them on the thread yet so here is a link to my picasa:
http://tiny.cc/ELdfH

some from cuba and random ones!

Most reactions

Back