Hey All...

Tabitha

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey everybody, my name is Tabitha and am fairly new to photography. I started tinkering around a few years ago with a old camera of my Dad's. I have since purchased a Canon xti and have grown quite fond of it, although we had a tough road together at first. Car photography is what really captured my intial interest as I am into dragracing and it has blossomed from there. I hope to pick up as much info as I can here and look forward to learning and expanding my knowledge and hopefully my talent. :D

Welcome Tab! I'm sure you will learn a lot and enjoy it here. I love cars and dragracing. Is that your photo in your avatar?

Welcome Tab! I'm sure you will learn a lot and enjoy it here. I love cars and dragracing. Is that your photo in your avatar?

Thanks for the welcome! Yes, that's one of my photos, that's my Z in it. I also have a '02 Blaze Yellow WRX that I'm doing a build on, but no good shots yet, all just progress pics. :D AWD FTW right? :D

Thanks for the welcome! Yes, that's one of my photos, that's my Z in it. I also have a '02 Blaze Yellow WRX that I'm doing a build on, but no good shots yet, all just progress pics. :D AWD FTW right? :D
Very Nice shot! Yes, All Wheel Drive for the win! Hence my screen name :lol:. I will post a quick pic of my AWD in a few mins. Whats getting done to the Scooby?

My yellow car is in the process of getting a built 2.5L. I'm going to put a 6spd STi tranny in it, preferably from an '07. I haven't decided, but I'll either go with a rotated 30r or 35r. It's also got a full cage in it already. I bought it off a buddy or ours, he had the cage put in ( he ran 10.19@136 with it) so I'm just going to leave it in. I'll try to put up some pics as soon as I get a chance. It's a fun project for sure!

Cool, sounds like you will have one hell of a monster once you are done. You should go with the 35R for sure. The 30R is almost not worth installing nowadays with the Green and Red turbos from FP.
+1000 on it being a fun project either ways!
Here is my little AWD, not much of a picture but couldn't find a nice picture of my car taken with my new camera, also the car hasn't been washed in a few months.
Evo2.jpg

Very very nice! Those cars are so badass! What all do you have done to it? Have you ever run it or anything?

It has the full bolt ons and things like that. Still pretty tame, I drive it everyday to school, work, and home so running stock turbo is fine with me right now. I hadn't been to the track in years, I'm afraid the bug might bite me again if I go...then its modding and modding again.

i am also new here, i love still photography i like to take natural shots like flowers animals or water or sunset

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back