Hey all

journeyman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
New here it's summer and figured I needed a place to talk about photography with people. I'm 17 living in Pittsburgh, Pa.

I work in film exclusivly I shoot black and white mostly with a about 30 year old Olympus with a 35mm 50mm 85mm 180mm 200mm 300mm lenses. And I also have a newer Canon rebel TI right before it went digital with a 28 to 85mm zoom and a 180 to 300mm with a macro feature.

I'm in the process of setting up a darkroom with only the chemicals and some few other things left to buy. I photographed the process of setting it up and just need to find the cord to upload them.

I'm not a fan of digital (sorry to those who are maybe you can try to sway me) and not a big fan of image manipulation programs and such.

I love shooting nature, and some other things once I get the darkroom up and running I'll start posting what I got.

A warm welcome to TPF.:D

Welcome, journeyman! I'll tell ya, digital is an interesting world, but of course both film and digital have their uses. Just keep an open mind and you'll be suprised to see some photos on here that are just amazing regardless of the media used to produce the arts. Welcome welcome welcome!

journeyman said:
I'm not a fan of digital (sorry to those who are maybe you can try to sway me) and not a big fan of image manipulation programs and such.

Hey, Peace, brother :lol: :mrgreen:

Welcome to the forum :D

You'll find some amazing digital and film work here.

Welcome to TPF!

Most reactions

Back