Hey, Canon or Nikon ?

metros

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got any good models?

Feel free to use the Search function of this forum to help you find out more about various camera brands.

Hasselblad? first time i hear it..
I used nikon in my army job.. was fine but it was years ago

Look through the forum. Nikon and Canon are both great brands with lots of good cameras. If you go through our forum, I'm sure you'll find plenty of information about both.

Hasselblad? first time i hear it..
I used nikon in my army job.. was fine but it was years ago

Well don't worry, Nikon are still fine. Canon are fine, Olympus are fine, Pentax and Sony are fine. Hasselblad and Mamiya are fine. Leica are fine if you can afford them. For point-and-shoots, Fuji, Casio, Panasonic and Kodak are fine too. Sinar are fine.

In other words, yes they all have good models. If you have decided to choose between Canon and Nikon and really want to hear the debate on which is supposedly "better"... well as Iron said, the Search function will help you to find many many many instances of that endless and pointless argument :)

Otherwise, I'd say just decide what you want from a camera or camera system, then take a look at what each company offers (they all have websites) and how well they fit your requirements... to help narrow it down you can read reviews, of which there are many online or on paper, and you can go handle them in a shop yourself. We can all tell you what we like to use, but it might not be what you'd like.

I'd tell you which was the best, but the last time someone asked and I told them the truth on here, I was told I was stupid. I think he was having a problem coming to grips with having picked the wrong brand and was taking it out on those of us that chose wisely. Chose wisely and you to can be the envey of others.

;)

Mike

Hasselblad... The price is similar to a car, The result is similar to an eye. Yes, it's not a "camera" :hail:

but, as a model I like Gisele better... :blushing:

Most reactions

Back