hey chiller

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
you mentioned crows today so i thought i'd stop by a local spot and see what was up. generally, as soon as i see a crow it takes to flight...nothing different today. these aren't anything much but this is what we need to look for. our challenge is to get a cemetary crow shot, b&w, and post it by the end of the weekend. you up for it? and if i don't get anything, i get to use these again :greenpbl:

23224199-L.jpg

mr and mrs burns :shock: that has to be the missus in flight (mouth open!) :lmao:

23224198-L.jpg

there was one on the hand...does that count?

23224203-L.jpg

screw it, i'll throw this in anyway cause i like it :lol:

23224197-L.jpg

i hope like heck chiller takes you up on this...it could get really interesting....lets see who can top the other one.. ;)

battle of the greats!...or jonmikal vs. chiller....usa over canada...(go, usa, go...!)
sorry chiller, i'm for you too!!! (i'm thinking with the name chiller and talking about gravestones, you gotta be a shoe-in!! :hug:: )

thriller against the chiller!!!
and all of us are the winners!! we get to view the results.....will the guantlets be picked up and returned??? hmmm.......... :pirate:

aprilraven said:
i hope like heck chiller takes you up on this...it could get really interesting....lets see who can top the other one.. ;)

battle of the greats!...or jonmikal vs. chiller....usa over canada...(go, usa, go...!)
sorry chiller, i'm for you too!!! (i'm thinking with the name chiller and talking about gravestones, you gotta be a shoe-in!! :hug:: )

thriller against the chiller!!!
and all of us are the winners!! we get to view the results.....will the guantlets be picked up and returned??? hmmm.......... :pirate:

bring in the medicine

Holy crow JonMikal. Great shots. The first one is great, and the last one has a Sleepy Hollow feel to it. I will see what I can do my friend, as I am passing by a few cemeteries on my travels today. Looks like Necropolis will be my first stop, to see if my friend is there. Hopefully I wont pull a Curly , Larry or Moe and fumble my around again before he flies off.
Thanks Aprilraven....the USeh, over Canada eh? I know we usually whoop y'all in hockey, but I dont know if I can keep up with these shots. They are pretty heavy. I will see, and get back to y'all by the end of the weekend.
Thank you JonMikal and Aprilraven.

Creepy Cool to the extreme! My favorite is the last one, sans crow. Ok, now I'm gonna have to go dig out my Universal Monsters collection. ;)

Well my first day of crow hunting was a flop. I did everything from flap my arms, to caw, like a crow, but summoned nothing. I did manage to get these .

A crow dressed up as a pigeon.

131_3146a.jpg

A crow dressed up as a one legged robin.

131_3145a.jpg

A crow dressed up as a black bird with a blue head

131_3141a.jpg

A wannabee crow

131_3149a.jpg

And an invisible crow

131_3152a.jpg

So tomorrow, if I dont find a crow, I will take my hockey stick and go home. :+)

chiller....those are great! you got me laughing myself silly ...love the invisable crow..and the crow with the blue head ...? (ahem...down here we call those grackles...but i'm not sure about your canucks....ya'll may call those crows.... ;) )

but those are great tries....!! keep it up, north man.... dont throw in your stick yet...(your not in the time out spot ...or what ever the hockey equivelent is to sitting out a bit....) its not time to get the "puck" out ....besides, jon mikal may not see a crow either....(come on, jon... usa...usa...usa...usa!!! :headbang: )

Well, I know y'all in the USeh are having a long weekend there, but mine was over yesterday, and still no crow picture in a cemetery, so the victory goes to JonMikal. I came close. I did see one in the tree, but I guess being dressed up like Eric Draven did not impress him.
Soooo. I dug into my mountain of Halloween props and brought my own crow.
I will take my hockey stick and head back to the ice, where I know we can whoop y'all.
These are my almost crow shots, that I snapped, before security almost busted me. Man....those guys are fast.

131_3154a.JPG

131_3161a.JPG

Hey....tachyon..Killer shot.. can I borrow that one? Awesome work. I dont think JonMikal would mind...:+)

great stuff chiller! i guess it's a draw since i didn't catch anything different except a ride. it was a great day for tanning:

23451574-L.jpg

oh.....my....god.....that is good. Almost shot a popcorn kernal out my nose, I laughed so hard. Thank you my friend.
I am not gonna give up yet...may take some time, but I am not giving up. I may get busted again, but ...oh well.

They were in my mouth, till I saw JonMikal riding the crow...and lost it.

Most reactions

Back