hey chiller

dang chiller, i have no idea how you can top riding a crow...but i still think you might have a shot....
so you dressed as eric draven didnt help, huh?? would have thought that would have been the clencher..

ya'll have had me laughing more with this than anything else i have seen....great job, thanks guys for the fun... ya'll are great !! (jon mikal, i almost died when i saw your crow wrangling.... so now we will think of you as the crow whisper....) yeehaw!

JonMikal said:
i guess it's a draw since i didn't catch anything different except a ride. it was a great day for tanning:

23451574-L.jpg
Hahahaha!! That's great! How'd you do that? I've been editing images for a long time, and that's one of the best 've seen. You deserve a pat on the back. *pat pat*

You guys are hilarious... Just want to mention Chiller, that its easy for Jon to send you out on a challenge "after" he already has his work done!! A tad unfair IMO.. lol

What you need is a referee, to create the challenge, and set the parameters!

Nice work though, both of you, Maybe Airic can send you out on some aircraft mission!!??

JonMikal said:
great stuff chiller! i guess it's a draw since i didn't catch anything different except a ride. it was a great day for tanning:

23451574-L.jpg

ha ha ha, that's great!-:)))

Ok, this may not make any sense but... Those blacks are really bright Jon! I mean, they really stand out and make the photos wonderful.

Has anyone told you that you're not half bad? :mrgreen:

:lmao: That is awsome! :lmao:

Jon...the new avatar rocks....!!!!!!!!!!!

Chiller said:
I dug into my mountain of Halloween props and brought my own crow.

i just caught this......you have a prop crow......you weren't kidding when you said you love cemetaries......i'm starting to worry about ya now.

i think the prop crow may be the least to worry about with chiller...have you noticed his avitar???? :fangs:
just kidding chiller... love it..really... (your not getting upset or anything are you??) :shock:

all of a sudden, my signature at the bottom is too....close to home...(gulp)

I actually have 3 crow props,and an assortment of other ...goodies. I do a large Halloween display every year, so I have a ton of ......stuff.
Dont y'all be worrying now. My neighbors keep an eye on me.

Most reactions

Back