Hey everyone! Chase & Voods are gone for the weekend!

Oh, he'll be begging for trouble! :wink:

Now, you just run along and have a swell time!

Everything here is perfectly under control....control....control.... :crazy:

No worries. My pocket pc with internet access is coming with us. :D

:twisted: You all didn't really think that they would leave you completely unsupervised - did you? :twisted:

It's your duty to keep 'em busy, Goddess.....take them out for a loooong hike! :wink:

Bring back lots of pics and make us proud! :hug:

Now run along! :twisted:

terri said:
It's your duty to keep 'em busy, Goddess.....take them out for a loooong hike! :wink:

Bring back lots of pics and make us proud! :hug:

Now run along! :twisted:

:wink:

Yeah- lots of long hikes with large amounts of heavy camera equipment. Chase will be tired from hauling the 4x5 view camera we plan to share. Voods - he is easily distracted by Columbian coffee and Dos Equis beer. So, I think the forum will be far from their minds.

Keep an eye :twisted: on things for them. :wink:

Y'all play nice while we're gone or else I'll make MDowdey an admin when I get back.

Does anyone really want to see him with authority to ban users and modify the forum?? :shock:

:lol:

Chase said:
Y'all play nice while we're gone or else I'll make MDowdey an admin when I get back.

Does anyone really want to see him with authority to ban users and modify the forum?? :shock:

:cokespit: (runs and hides while shrieking!) :pale:

So, which of the admins have been playing with the titles? I especially love MDowdey's. "Do I Make You Horny?"

And to think, Chaseypants is worried about everyone else playing nice! :roll:

voodoocat said:
Now now... I can always leave my username and password with my wife.

:shock: Now THAT is not nice! :shock:

Besides... how do you know that she hasn't been recruited over to the other side? Hmmmmmmmmmm

Chase said:

Now, is that a promise or a threat??

:D :twisted: :D

Chase said:

:cokespit: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :shock: :shock: :crazy: *faints*

Chase said:

/me jumps up and down excitedly, waving arms

I do! :bounce: I do! :bounce: I do! :bounce:

oriecat said:
/me jumps up and down excitedly, waving arms

I do! :bounce: I do! :bounce: I do! :bounce:

Haha.. you just wanted to use the :bounce: emoticon didn't you? :lol:

Most reactions

Back