Hey everyone! I need some C&C

hsmoscout

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone! Can't wait to talk cameras! :mrgreen: I recently dug out my old 2004 Kodak EasyShare and was inspired by some great photographers on a parrot forum I'm on, and after some advice from them and really getting interested, I decided to expand the number of people I can get advice from by joining this forum. I'm hoping to get a Canon EOS Rebel XS for Christmas, but for now you'll have to settle with some pics from my lowly EasyShare.

C&C please!
2i89ibs.jpg

9id6hd.jpg

2duft39.jpg

16lmic0.jpg

I love the spiderweb one. The others show the lack of a good camera.

Another thumbs up for your water droplet/spiderweb shot. I also like one of the yellow flower. The colors are a little weird, but i think you did a good job capturing the texture.

i agree about the spiderweb one. thats actually pretty cool! :D

Another thumbs up for your water droplet/spiderweb shot. I also like one of the yellow flower. The colors are a little weird, but i think you did a good job capturing the texture.
I brightened the yellow coloration of the flower just a tad. Think I went a little overboard?

The spiderweb one is definitely my favorite!
Maybe up the contrast in the cat shot.

the water droplets are great

Youre doing what you love and making what you got work.. So kudos man... Shots aren't bad for what you were using. Keep on keepin on, ya dig?

Don't know if the cat would comply but it would be kinda cool to put the camera right down on the ground and get an ants eye view of the cat for something different and eyecatching rather than the generic shot from above. Even with an easyshare you can play around with composition and angles, practicing for when you upgrade. Good luck.

Don't know if the cat would comply but it would be kinda cool to put the camera right down on the ground and get an ants eye view of the cat for something different and eyecatching rather than the generic shot from above. Even with an easyshare you can play around with composition and angles, practicing for when you upgrade. Good luck.
Unfortunately, it's my aunt's cat, but tha has to be her most photogenic cat, and I will definately be taking more pics the next time I go down to her house. The spider web was also taken at her house.

Thanks for the input everyone :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back