Hey everyone

PJL

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm Pete.

I've been into photography for a while, but with nothing more than a hobbyist's interest. I joined TPF because I'm going to New Zealand on a "holiday" in a few months and I'm looking at picking up a new dSLR for the trip (it'll be my first after shooting a Canon Rebel G for a number of years) and I'd like to pick your brains.

I look forward to getting to know all of you :hippie:

Welcome Pete. Must be nice going to Zealand huh?
Ever since we bought the tickets four days ago I've been bursting out of my skin. It's something I've wanted to do for ten years, so finally being able to do it feels miraculous. Spending a total of sixty hours on planes and airports will be a test of my mettle and intestinal fortitude, I have to admit, but I think the payoff in the end is going to more than make up for it. Being one of the first people in the world to ring in 2010 will also be pretty sweet.

Ever since we bought the tickets four days ago I've been bursting out of my skin. It's something I've wanted to do for ten years, so finally being able to do it feels miraculous. Spending a total of sixty hours on planes and airports will be a test of my mettle and intestinal fortitude, I have to admit, but I think the payoff in the end is going to more than make up for it. Being one of the first people in the world to ring in 2010 will also be pretty sweet.

Wow 60 hours? are you serious? I guess I will never going to be able to go there in a plane. Too much hours for me lol

Wow 60 hours? are you serious? I guess I will never going to be able to go there in a plane. Too much hours for me lol
We saved a lot of money by booking flights individually, but that resulted in some pretty substantial layovers. The longest time in the air will be about 16 hours, from LA to Brisbane, Australia.

Most reactions

Back