Hey Everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by sg95, Oct 23, 2009.

1. sg95

sg95 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Excuse the generic thread opener everyone.

Anyway I am obviously new to the forums. I am a long time fan of photography and have finally decided to take the first step into make this one of the primary focuses of my life (aside from my wife and child of course).

I started off with a Canon Rebel XT and upgraded to an XSi about 2 years ago. I have been shooting photos since about high school, took a few years off to concentrate on school and just a few years ago decided to get back into it. I am also a certified Radiographer which ironically involves taking radiographs (x-rays) at work.

I am currently building an online portfolio of my work but I was also looking for a place to commune with people and share ideas with.

Looking forward to hearing from everyone!

2. Antarctican

Antarctican TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Hello there, and welcome!

3. henrythomas

henrythomas TPF Noob!

Hi sg95

I am Henry and I'm also new here and visited the site.
    There are many interesting things I have seen in the site.I like forum discussion since people can share their views and ideas to others. My special interest in photography and I also want to gain my knowledge in technical issues with electronic equipment and software related issues.
    Thanks.

4. harvey3

harvey3 TPF Noob!

hey!
    welcome! I am also new here but I loving it here! stay and you'll learn a lot!

good luck!