hey from arkansas

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by michael_nixon, Sep 17, 2008.

1. michael_nixon

michael_nixon TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    hey all,

my name's mike and i've only been seriously persuing photography since my girlfriend bought me a camera last christmas. i've always taken pictures and such but only in the past year have a began to really take pictures. it amazes me what can be captured in a photo.

i do have a myspace just for my photography. it's www.myspace.com/capturinginfinity. you'll have to add me as a friend to see it though. i did have it just public but have found some of my work on other websites and that did not set well with me.

anyhoo. my main reason with joining here is for opinions. i know i like what i take and i know my imediate friends and family say it's good, but it really doesn't take until a stranger tells me what they think. it's always good to have an outside opinion on things. so far, i can photoshot pretty well, have restored two photos with it and various other things. i'm about to get photomatrix (i'm so excited!), i've done nudes for a pregnant friend, another family that's just had a baby, motion and individual shots of my car club, a restoration of a 20yr old photo that had been molded to a picture glass, another restoration of a photo mangled and ripped a few times, and a few other things.

ok, i'll stop rambling now. i'll post some pictures tomorrow night and see what everyone thinks.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2008
  2. Doug

Doug TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Hello Mike and Welcome to the forum.

3. matt-l

matt-l TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Welcome!

4. Mitica100