Hey from Boston

PixelPerfect

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pixelperfectphotography.net
:hug:: Hey!
I'm a student at the New England School of Photography:heart:
heading into my second year next week i'm doing advertising, Portraiture, and some master digital stuff.
I'm from a town of 3000 people in NH. I love the woods, and hate the cranky people of Boston. I think its a northeast crankyness thing:lol:

I shoot with a D200 and i'm obsessed with mastering my sb800's.

I shoot a local berlesque in Boston. (Thru the Keyhole)
I'm getting my first published picture for them in the Boston Globe next week!

Check out my Website and PLEASE tell me what you think about my work!!
Cheers!:goodvibe:

Hello and Welcome. I did check out your work yesterday and its pretty good........feel free to post some pics here too.

This is The most recent shoot i've done for the Fluff Festival In Cambridge Mass where fluff was invented.
pinup.jpg

Heres Miss Tallulah Starlight (head strumpet of TKB)
tallulah.jpg

Heres two with a different style of Shooting.

Collete..a fellow classmate...She's a wild one this girl..
collete.jpg

And My best friend from 4'th grade the beautiful Jamie Fadden
(she makes me look good) =)

jamie.jpg

Thanks for looking! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CRITQUE!
logo.jpg

Welcome aboard. Please say HI to Brookline for me, next time you go through, I used to live there. And Sommerville...

Welcome to TPF!

welcome!
nice photos on your website, and some are refreshingly "different" :)

Welcome to TPF! I was born in Brockton, MA (well, techincally I was born in Cambridge :lol: ) and my parents live in Northern MA. I'm currently in Concord NH. Where in NH are you from?

Welcome, and welcome to Boston. I know what you mean by the "tude". I grew up in the midwest and was a little suprised by some of the attitudes. Not all have it. And I am used to it now. But it is definately different. I have been here for almost 5 years now. Think the shock has worn off by now. :)

Most reactions

Back