Hey from PA

jajomo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:lol: Hi all ...so I'm new to this forum but not the forum world in general.

So hubby picked me up a Olympus Evolt E-410 for our last anniversary because the guy at Ritz talked him into in. (It was a really good deal $415 out the door with 2 lens, camera bag and compact flash card.)

I really love the action shots I get from our boys sports and that's about as much as I have used it for. My vacation to Cozumel was a bust with it and my Christmas pictures sucked too!!

So I am here to put in some time and actually learn what the camera can do. Looking forward to getting suggestions and ideas.

~jajomo :mrgreen:

Well Hi jajomo..so glad you found our forum...I hope we can help you with constructive criticism and inspiration from other members.

From, the 204 and counting users that can't say welcome.

Hi Jajomo! I'm new here myself, but the fact that you're from PA caught my eye! What part of PA are you from? :)

We are from west central Pa.....Johnstown/Altoona/Indiana area....or about 90 miles east of Pittsburgh.

Are you from the philly area Allentown or the one near Pittsburgh?

And Thanks for the welcome...I was just tormenting because I had such a large amount of views and not even a simple Hi...my photos may stink but I smell ok..so I just thought it was funny :lol:

I'm from the Allentown near Philly... I didn't realize there were 2! :lol:

The Allentown near Pittsburgh is actually a neighborhood...I don't think it even has its own zip code. LOL

But Thanks for the "Hi" and I'll be looking forward to sharing work. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back