Hey, how much is all this stuff worth? (take a guess please)

shawnxstl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just received all of this stuff from my uncle. Could anyone give me a ballpark idea of what this stuff is worth?

Minolta 9000AF body
Minolta 50mm
Minolta 135mm
Minolta 2500 Flash Unit

Canon AE-1 body
Canon AE-1 body w/ power winder (has a thing on the lens cap that says "official 35mm camera of the 1984 olympic games")
Canon 28mm f/2.8
Canon 50mm f/1.8
Canon 70-210 f/4
Canon 70-200 f/4.5-5.6
Canon 2X Teleconverter
Canon 188A

The Canon body uses the FD mount... it was overthrown by their 'new' EF system in 1987. So those lenses would almost certainly be FD lenses.

The Minolta I wouldn't be 100% certain, but I can take a certain guess that they can still be used on Konica Minolta and Sony DSLRs.

I'm going to take a wild guess, maybe $200. Don't hold me to that I'm just guessing.

I'll give you $50 for all the Canon FD lenses

Last edited:
Minolta AF 50mm f/1.7 = $120.00
Minolta AF 135mm f/2.8 = $200.00

Everything else would be worth under $50.00 each.

I can give you an estimate on the AE-1 goods (having personally just bought one)
If sold on ebay the whole set of the AE-1 goodies would get you $250 or less
If you sold them seperately you could easily make $300+ (on a good selling week)
The body (depending on condition) could get you anywhere from $20-$90 -and its better if you us an actual photo instead of a stock photo)

im not planning on selling any of this stuff. I just wanted a good idea of what I just recieved. Im not too familiar with SLR gear yet but i've been wanting to get into it. Thanks for the answers!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back