hey, I found a valuable scam offer on ebay

Looks like the one I got free with my Sports Illustrated subscription. Or it could have been the one I got free when I ordered my Flowbee hair cutter. But it could also have been the one I got free with my K-Tel best of the 70's 8-track collection??

Hmmmm?? Wonder where I threw them?

Every time I see one of these cameras, I have to ask myself... What would Ansel do?

The scary thing is they have sold 3 or 4 of these cameras already (I checked the list of deals made)...

...meaning 3 or 4 people bought them. People this stupid are running around without supervision OMFG!!!

:madass::banghead::puke-rig::madass:

BTW...the seller also does a line of nice pots, aprons, and pictures of geisha girls.

and who says you need a nikon when you can get a Nikkei instead... It even has a color viewfinder! http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKKEI-35mm-ful...ryZ15241QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

NIK-1.JPG

it even has whole grains. I bet your Nikon only is compatible with wonder bread.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
WOW!!! I've gotta get one of them. My knife set is getting a bit blunt at the moment.

The first whole-wheat organic camera?
Sadly not. Someone in my first year at College beat them to it. We had to design and build our own pinhole camera and someone made an edible one. Used a biscuit for a lens and it actually worked.
Just goes to show you can take a picture with anything.
Now, are there any Hazelbrods out there?

sad thing is that some people pay over £200 for one of those thinking they have a bargain.

And now they have started making digital cameras and camcorders, even seen them with "canon" "sony" "fuji" and "nikon" on them

I think we should reccomend this camera to our mutual fiend ken rockwell.

Most reactions

Back