Hey....I lost my referral

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had a referral before and now it's gone, How does that happen?

Can I have it back....?

I know they don't mean much but I do think of them as a showing that I help bring users to the site.

I don't have the slightest idea how you can lose a referal or how it can be given back. I can garauntee the mods/admins have absolutely no reason to 'take' one from you.

I don't have the slightest idea how you can lose a referal or how it can be given back. I can garauntee the mods/admins have absolutely no reason to 'take' one from you.

Yeah that is why I don't understand it.

*EDIT*

Speaking of referfals...I have 14 of them. Holy crap. That has to be more than anyone else on the site!

I saw some one with 19 the other day, can't remember who though

pssst...

Try not to hurt your shoulder as you pat yourself on the back eh :p

Oh, I won't hurt myself. :mrgreen: I worked pretty damn hard for most of those referrals way back in the days in which Chase was holding a contest for who could get the most.

Agreed. We've no reason to tinker with anyone's profile like that.

Who listed you as referring them here? Could be them, you know. :mrgreen: Maybe they don't love you like you thought.

is there a way to find out who i referred? because i have no idea who it is....

How does that get counted? I usually just send somebody a url to a thread or such.

Agreed. We've no reason to tinker with anyone's profile like that.

Who listed you as referring them here? Could be them, you know. :mrgreen: Maybe they don't love you like you thought.

I never did find out. I have a suspicion but, I never confirmed it or his username.

I suspect it was a young hobby photog from N-philes that also signed up on PL shortly before. That refferal came from my refferid URL, at the time there where only two placed, one on N-philes and the other on PL. Since noone uses PL's forum that narrows down the possibilities

Also I am unaware of any manor of an individual "member level" user revoking a referral once it is filed, and it was in this case.

I have a screen cap from before, it was from a time I was showing some one how to search for their own threads here

Also I am unaware of any manor of an individual "member level" user revoking a referral once it is filed, and it was in this case.
Haven't a clue. ASAIK upon registration a new member has the chance to name the person who referred them, and after that it's invisible. If it's something that can be revoked it would have to be at the admin level, and none of us would do that. Chalk it up as a fluke.

Most reactions

Back