HEY ITS MONDAY !!!!

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yes folks it's monday and that can only mean TWO things !!

ONE its the start of another week at work !!!

and

TWO ( and I like this one ) I've got a day off work tomorrow :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lmao: :greenpbl:

Oh joy, its Monday already? Back to uni after almost 4 months off...

... and I was up waaay too late last night to be awake this early, tsk tsk.

Gee, its sure feels good to be alive! :er:

I dont like The Boomtown Rats..... or mondays :mrgreen:

Archangel said:
I dont like The Boomtown Rats..... or mondays :mrgreen:

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Back when I was a working stiff I thought of the week as beginning on Wednesday, not Monday. Thus I worked three straight days, got two days off right in the middle of the week and only had two more workdays to go to finish the whole week out.

I don't like the whole 'going to work' thing, but other than that, I love Mondays. Now that I don't have anyone coming home to me on the weekends......my weekends are boring. :( Everyone is always busy on the weekends, spending time with thier families and signifigant others. Hmph.

I'm on hold with my IT helpdesk at work...and it's supposed to be a vacation day. That sums up my Monday :meh:

Mondays for me are Sunday Part II as I work four 10s and my first day is Tuesday

Antarctican said:
This particular Monday is sucking badly...more than usual.

:hugs: I hope it's better soon!

well, I often work on weekends. and i have the freedom to take weekdays of. so I do not really care if it is monday or not.

today however, I took a day off so it is fun ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back