HEY RAVIE BABY ...

anicole

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Empty your darn box ... second request ... 'parently the first one didn't get through ...:er:

How pathetic is it that I have to post a new thread to get you to do that?!? I can't reach you by phone ... can't pm you ... you never check your email ...

I have important things to share ...

gottagoloveyoubye!

:lovey:

a thousand apologies...
( might i add, your husband had me on the phone...!!! so b*tch at him some too!!!)

i swear my box cant be that full....oh there is a whole list of comments there, but we will leave them be...
i seem to be busier than micheal jacksons publisist...!!! ( or plastic surgeon.. one and the same, take your pic!!)

what cha need???
( got the tag line, by the way!!!)

my husband ... on the phone with you .... AGAIN?!? You know, he and I had this conversation over the weekend ... thought he got the message ... unless he was sharing with you about my christmas present?!?

SPILL!!!! SPILL!!!

I got a message that said your box had exceeded it's limits ...

if it only knew ...

leave it, you onery sucker...leave it!

btw..off topic here, but applies to this forum, 'eh? thanks for taking care of little son last night... if i cant be with him, i am glad you were...2nd momma..
owe you for that...nothing like a pallie to walk and smoke and discuss life in general with my baby.... by God thats southern...!

anyway, your hubbie was just asking me about where he could find a goth shop...guess for some reason he thought i might know..!! go figure.
but he wants a long black leather coat after christmas, and thought i knew where to find it... i said, not just yes, but h*ll yes.... i can help you...

i told him about hot topics and seeing one there he would dig..( cant believe i am telling a southern baptist preacher where the h*ll a goth looking jacket is...is there something wrong with me??) ya think?

but anyway, i told him how that place scares the crap outta you and sit outside hoping no one from the coven comes by....and that i would go with him if he needed me...

would kill to go to the ones in memphis... up for it pallie?? me and you?? leave him and just buy one that we think he would like.....

and then hit the other things too..!! thinking road trip!! me and thee! and mustang makes three!!

we aint left yet???

I'm in. Memphis bound ...

Hubby in a black leather duster ... hmmmm ... thinking there's more there than meets the eye, but whateveh ...

Did he tell you that Saturday was his last day as a preacher. Hung up his ... southern baptist thing. Retired.

(does that mean I can go drink, cuss and smoke now? Oh wait ... two outta three ain't bad ...)

De nada for your son. You'd do the same. I'm still thinking we need to buy some fresh lyme and go a take care of that stinking problem he has. I still have the shovel.

Before or after Memphis ... and do you think we can con anyone into joining us?

who in Gods name would be brave enough???? rock on, if they wanna...

i actually was thinking that if we got lyme, a shovel..and a map..and old map... we can handle the stinking problem....:greendev: :gun:

ok...as far as comp-ny...who you thinking? and i guess for money purposes, and for time, we need to wait till january...right???

i didnt know about the early retirement..... strange. :hertz:

you dont think he thinks since his cousin by marriage and wife is all....dark, and scary, that he might be failing in some manner???????????????????????
:pale: :badangel: :boogie: :clap: :eyebrows:

anicole said:
I'm in. Memphis bound ...

Hubby in a black leather duster ... hmmmm ... thinking there's more there than meets the eye, but whateveh ...

Did he tell you that Saturday was his last day as a preacher. Hung up his ... southern baptist thing. Retired.

(does that mean I can go drink, cuss and smoke now? Oh wait ... two outta three ain't bad ...)

De nada for your son. You'd do the same. I'm still thinking we need to buy some fresh lyme and go a take care of that stinking problem he has. I still have the shovel.

Before or after Memphis ... and do you think we can con anyone into joining us?
*Both hands flailing in the air* pick me...pick me:clap:
I loooove Hot Topic. I'm like a poster child, tattoos, big holes in my ears, crazy beard. Kids are like "do you work here"? :er:
We don't shop there like we used to. I've still got a closet full of button up shirts from there that I hardly wear any more?
You know, the tribal, dragon and flame one's that have somehow become a fad? That's why I don't wear them anymore :grumpy:

I do believe that he figured out shortly after the vows that the whole 'meek, mild mannered, biddable wife' thing WAS NOT going to be me.

I tried to warn him. Heck, had he not paid attention during our courtship? Did he not dine at the table with the rest of us? HEL - LO?!?

Memphis ... January ... February ... you pick. I'm in. Where're we staying this time? PLEASE tell me it won't be on the top floor again ... can't take it ... :puke-rig:

three counties for the stinking problem or four?

aprilraven said:
come on woodsac..how long would it take you to get to memphis???
Let's see...
if the train leaves L.A. heading for Memphis @ 45 mph
and there is a westerly wind of 7.2 knotts...
damn...I knew I should have studied for this.

woodsac said:
*Both hands flailing in the air* pick me...pick me:clap:
I loooove Hot Topic. I'm like a poster child, tattoos, big holes in my ears, crazy beard. Kids are like "do you work here"? :er:
We don't shop there like we used to. I've still got a closet full of button up shirts from there that I hardly wear any more?
You know, the tribal, dragon and flame one's that have somehow become a fad? That's why I don't wear them anymore :grumpy:

Ravie ... I always thought he might be one of us ...

I need a minute ... sniff ... :flings a tear:

welcome woodsac!

(I'll wait outside ... thanks ...)

OOOHHH! Just remembered ... woodsac has military experience ... we can enlist him for our stinking problem help!!! How cool is that?!?!

anicole said:
I do believe that he figured out shortly after the vows that the whole 'meek, mild mannered, biddable wife' thing WAS NOT going to be me.

I tried to warn him. Heck, had he not paid attention during our courtship? Did he not dine at the table with the rest of us? HEL - LO?!?

Memphis ... January ... February ... you pick. I'm in. Where're we staying this time? PLEASE tell me it won't be on the top floor again ... can't take it ... :puke-rig:

three counties for the stinking problem or four?

where do i start?? biddable wife??? meek?????? eek is more like it!! mild mannered...? what did he think you were?? minnie mouse??

yeah, we have a bunch of mild mannered chicks in our family...till ya p*ss us off...and we have to bury you in 5 ponds... over 4 counties..( answers the other question, 'eh??)

i like top floor...you wont fall out, pallie, i swear....and if you do... it wont last long...!!:hugs:
just joshin ya... ok... bottom floor...( big ole girl...) thinking jan...maybe end of jan?? and one night??? or two??? how much can we save by then???:D

anicole said:
OOOHHH! Just remembered ... woodsac has military experience ... we can enlist him for our stinking problem help!!! How cool is that?!?!
It's not what you know, it's who you know
*best Maffia impersonation*
So...I know dis guy, who knows dis guy...right
Hey, Vinny, remember dat guy?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back