HEY RAVIE BABY ...

aprilraven said:
i hate punkin pie, thank you very much...

how bout just let me be in all black, and pretend i am the coroner...????

that would be cool.....

are you gonna meet us at memphis when we are done, then? ever seen memphis? or do you have to leave by some puff of smoke, and disappear as quietly as you arrived???

only The Shadow knows ...

Let's set a date!

anicole said:
don't you think you'll be able to see us, though, without the shiny tin on her back (and foil on my head) when you come around the corner? We'll be the ones holding a sign that says "Hey JonMikal ... we got your money!!"

ok, pallie...the sign is funny! i busted out over that one!!! :lmao:

oh, and i wasnt sure what was gonna be shiney on me... you said TIN right??? i was gonna say, the other might just be enough to land a 747 on the corner...!!!!!!!!

aprilraven said:
ok, pallie...the sign is funny! i busted out over that one!!! :lmao:

Funny?! Whaddaya mean? How else will he know us? Otherwise ... I'll have to chase down the vehicle hollerin' "Hey! Hey you! YOu dropped your red rag! HEY BUDDY! YOUR RED RAG!"

A sign would be much easier!

anicole said:
Funny?! Whaddaya mean? How else will he know us? Otherwise ... I'll have to chase down the vehicle hollerin' "Hey! Hey you! YOu dropped your red rag! HEY BUDDY! YOUR RED RAG!"

A sign would be much easier!

call me nuts, and you have before... but i dont think elvira and morticia are hard to notice...ask craig..when he walked up to me on jackson wyoming's streets, he knew exactly who i was....

somehow...me and you don't exactly blend, darlin'!!

Oh no... It looks like I gots me another cuzzin done joineded the forum. :D

Speaking of that, my blood cousin wrote me an email the other day and she's from Alabama. The subject of the email was "Hey Cuz". The email was full of Southern dialect and it made me laugh 'cause it was like we were funnin each other about on here a whiles back. :lol:

hobbes28 said:
Oh no... It looks like I gots me another cuzzin done joineded the forum. :D

Knot Boy is on the forum! Hi darlin'! Thanks for text msging me back ... made me tear up a bit ...

Knot Boy is great! Now I have someone to pick on!

Hobbes, tell yer cuzzin to join up and we can all gather round and have us a good ole hootenanny!

Knot ... you'd better be wise in your decision making ... otherwise you might get a dusting of lyme too! :x Just a dusting, mind you ... we'll keep you, but certainly have no problem delousing the other vermin that crawl. We'll dust you with lyme and send you off to JonMikal to be trained!

anicole said:
Knot Boy is on the forum! Hi darlin'! Thanks for text msging me back ... made me tear up a bit ...

Knot Boy is great! Now I have someone to pick on!

Hobbes, tell yer cuzzin to join up and we can all gather round and have us a good ole hootenanny!

Knot ... you'd better be wise in your decision making ... otherwise you might get a dusting of lyme too! :x Just a dusting, mind you ... we'll keep you, but certainly have no problem delousing the other vermin that crawl. We'll dust you with lyme and send you off to JonMikal to be trained!

works for me... learn from the best!!! maybe send him to woodsac too!!

by the way, just an fyi for those who read this but are afraid to talk tous..( dont blame ya!!)
knot fan is my child/son :hugs: /baby/and all around royal pain in my --- nah, just kidding..he is the one in the pic on snapshots with the go-rilla... you can guess which is which!!

knot is for the favorite group of his "slipknot"...so if you see him post, that is who the poor sucker is kin to.... us... and hobbes :D

so...as far as the deed...he said he can help.... as far as memphis, i am so ready to go....right now!!

JonMikal said:
can we see the big "E" when we go?

He doesn't live there anymore ... he's on his private island with little frothy umbrella drinks and gold rimmed sunglasses ...

anicole said:
He doesn't live there anymore ... he's on his private island with little frothy umbrella drinks and gold rimmed sunglasses ...

...and scratching like hell to get out of that box!

not sure if he is really gone.....

dont wanna open a can of worms here, but really, too many variables as to why he is not really "gone" on.....

dont know....just really not convienced.....

aprilraven said:
not sure if he is really gone.....

dont wanna open a can of worms here, but really, too many variables as to why he is not really "gone" on.....

dont know....just really not convienced.....

we freakin' SAW him in the window ... remember?!?

Just kidding.

Aiight ... I'm outta here. Staff Christmas Lunch and Present time ...

(fancy schmoopy 5 course lunch ... what ever happened to potluck and booze?!)

anicole said:
we freakin' SAW him in the window ... remember?!?

Just kidding.

Aiight ... I'm outta here. Staff Christmas Lunch and Present time ...

(fancy schmoopy 5 course lunch ... what ever happened to potluck and booze?!)

now your talking me and you during saturday shopping spree...

have fun..holla when you get back!!! ( just had our staff arse chewing, thankyouverymuch....) :popcorn: i'm three pounds lighter already.....and once more..( no black on black... as of jan first, you have to stop wearing black on black...) whateveh..... bite me. :biggrin: ( i love my job... i love my job....)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back