hey raymond!

JonK said:
word gets around...ppl talk :sexywink: its a small world :lol:

thanks for not outing me, JonK ... 'preciate ya!

Oh *$^%# ... I guess I just did huh?

JonK said:
does it hurt the same when ya burn yerself? :mrgreen: :lol:

yeah, i do it all the time....( so dig ya, jonk....really...mean it...)

chiller...

me and you both smell feathers burning.... one of us is cooked....:lmao:

how come it took so long to post these?? Awesome shooting, you captured what was going on.. It would be impossible to catch a portrait of one of these in such a sea of feathers. I bet you needed ear plugs for the racket, eh??

Migration is a cool thing, amazing to watch on tv, but to be there...that is a true thrill! Way 2 go AR!!

post them a bit bigger?? 700-800 wide?? maybe the first one?

Really nice shots :thumbup: .. The third one is my favourite

thanks ya'll.....i dont know what to say...

raymond, God love ya.... post them bigger??? your such a darling..

are you kidding me?? if it was your shots, i would have them made into amurl and have my whole wall plastered with them...as its my shots, i will make them 5x7 and throw darts at them.....

your so nice...thanks....

wood sac, deep love, dude....know it...

thanks alex, and viajero... i 'preciate ya'll...

*ajax* - really dig the avatar....very cool, dude...

airic- thanks for looking, there are about 7 people on here that are so outstanding in talent, i am ashamed to even remotely think that they took time and looked at my silly shots, your one of them...you, raymond, chiller, jonmikal, and there are a few more, that you dont even realize how totally unbelievable ya'lls pictures are, you breeze thru taking pictures, and post shots that make people just stop and stare, and think, man, thats awesome....and ya'll come by this talent so naturally that you think we all have it....its humbling to see ya'lls stuff, and then hear you comment on mine...

i know i am not the only one who is tickled silly when one of ya'll ( and there are about 5 more that hasnt been mentioned..like wood sac, little man, and lafoto, tuna, archangel...) and more, that when you comment, it just gives us a lift and encouragement to try harder, and more often...

thanks to all on this forum for the encouragment you give others....

great captures AR, i've never seen anything like that, awesome shots!

Most reactions

Back