Hey Shark, How's this for.......

canonrebel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Shark, How's this for Framing?
Would you modify this frame or trash it?
How would you frame it?
Borders.jpg

The Rebel

markc said:
That's better than most frames I've seen. At least not as gaudy. I don't care for the blend from image to frame, though.

I know I'm not Shark, but I butt my nose in everywhere.

Hey markc, thanks for your input. It is appreciated. I don't have anything to teach--I'm here to learn. It's hard to look at my own creation with an objective eye and that's why I seek out honest observations (like yours). ThanX

sorry but i really don't like computer generated 'frames' like that.... but that's just IMO...
much prefer a flat border... either black, white or a complimenting colour but just flat. It makes a point of the picture and i feel sometimes a 'frame' like the one above takes away a lot of atmosphere... something which that picture has PLENTY of :)

Hehe, now you're making me feel like the 'photo border police' reb! ;-) :p

I think this one is okay. I still like to focus just on the shot and not worry so much about borders. Speaking of the shot itself, wow, what a great ethereal feel you got with this one! It's so tough to take good fog photos, and this one really works. Just for variance sake, I wonder what a slightly higher contrast and/or black&white version would look like...

Most reactions

Back