Hey started up my website

klarkinphotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys and girls, i have launched my website that holds all my photography and i would like you guys to tell me what you think of the layout add if its "people friendly" also it would be nice to tell me about my pictures and if you think they are better than average or if im just wasting my time.
here is the link http://klarkinphotos.50webs.com
thanks again hope to hear from you all soon.

Hey guys and girls, i have launched my website that holds all my photography and i would like you guys to tell me what you think of the layout add if its "people friendly" also it would be nice to tell me about my pictures and if you think they are better than average or if im just wasting my time.
here is the link http://klarkinphotos.50webs.com
thanks again hope to hear from you all soon.
Looks good....except the pictures of "bikes"...those aren't real bikes didn't see a Harley in the whole bunch..:lol: Just kidding, I run a commercial website, 2 actually, for my web based business. No link posted because it doesn't have anything to do with photography. Like the look and feel of yours...easy to navigate. Is this your first attempt? In that case it's real nice..a hint of advice..take with a grain of salt..to keep it from becoming boring, changer her up a little every now and then..try to be creative..when time alllows.

J.:mrgreen:

Great looking website, really like the ferrari. If i may ask, what kind of lens and camera did you use. Im shooting with a Nikon D90. Thanks for your reply and I dont think your wasting your time and good luck.

Great looking website, really like the ferrari. If i may ask, what kind of lens and camera did you use. Im shooting with a Nikon D90. Thanks for your reply and I dont think your wasting your time and good luck.

The Ferrari shot was taken on my Sony A300 with a Tamron 80-200 f2.8 with a 2x TC.

I don't think you are wasting your time at all. Great pics. The only suggestion I would have is to have someone spell check and grammer check your information on the first page. I see some misspellings.

Nice site. Keep it up!

And on the close up picture of the older car's wheel, the person standing in the center of the cap is a bit distracting :mrgreen:

Hey guys and girls, i have launched my website that holds all my photography and i would like you guys to tell me what you think of the layout add if its "people friendly"

The photos are nice, but to be completely honest if I stumpled across this website I would leave instantly before checking out your work. My first problem with the site is that it is littered with advertisements. Cut them down or completely get rid of them.

Visually, this site isn't very appealing. If I'm looking for a photographer, I'm judging by photos and presentation. For a personal website, this site is fine but if you're trying to get work I'd suggest a more professional looking site.

Again, if you are out representing your photography business, skip the free domain. Hosting and domain packages are cheap. I've been using Web Hosting Services and Domain Name Registration : 1&1 Internet Inc. for over 5 years, their cheapest package is 3.99/mth and that includes a free domain.

Just checked out your site and the one thing I found annoying was that I couldn't link to individual galleries without scrolling down the page, with too many words. Some of us just like to look at the photos without alot of reading.

well thank you all very much! im going to use what i read here to edit the site a bit and ill re-post a link to see if i can get some feed back again. and i will be getting my own domain very soon, i just wanted to see if i could build the website and if it was worth the time.

Most reactions

Back