Hey, The February Challenge Photos (At Play)! Congrats Jeff!

Which photo is your favorite?

• Total voters
vonnagy said:
that was your shot wasn't it Twist

Negatory good buddy!

I never submit photos for the challenges. I figure since I take care of most of it it wouldn't be fair if I submit.

I'll check later this evening when I get home, but I think 16 was submitted by a relatively new member.

Negatory good buddy!

I never submit photos for the challenges. I figure since I take care of most of it it wouldn't be fair if I submit.

I'll check later this evening when I get home, but I think 16 was submitted by a relatively new member.

oh, sorry i didn't mean to imply it that. I know i saw that picture on one of the users websites and i thought it was yours - :oops:

No 16 was clearly Moni's own photo - if that scene hasn't happened in Bangladesh, then I don't know where else it may have happened... (OK, there are enough other places for similar scenes to happen, but I feel these are Bengali children at play). Moni, you got my vote.

LaFoto said:
No 16 was clearly Moni's own photo - if that scene hasn't happened in Bangladesh, then I don't know where else it may have happened... (OK, there are enough other places for similar scenes to happen, but I feel these are Bengali children at play). Moni, you got my vote.

Ha...Ha... :D LaFoto You are correct! But how do you know about Bangladesh? It may be any country of Africa ;). May be you came here! :roll:

Sorry! I was just making fun about my own Photo :lol:

I am a very new to this field...it was just my first try...hope to improve, with you very helpful fellows :)

Again thanks to thephotoforum and all of you :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back