Hey there from Ohio

EamonQ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
How's it going guys? I'm new to this forum, but not new to forums in general, I belong to quite a few. This is the first photography website though so I'm fairly excited.

My name is Eamon, I am a Photojournalism major in Ohio and have been shooting on and off for about 6 years. I have loved photography since my first 35mm film class back in high school, I miss shooting film and developing prints but DSLRs are really amazing these days. Anyways enough of what you all already know. I hope to become a part of this forum and learn a lot from everyone. :D

Here's a link to my flickr. It's full of everything, some good shots and some random things needed for hosting.

EamonQ's photosets on Flickr

Nice to see another cincy boy around here.... what are you shooting with?

PM me if you know of any other drift events around here.

p!nK

Thanks for the warm welcome. I shoot with a D90 and an F5 all the specifics are in my info.

Mrpink I usually just attend the Kilkare drift events up in Dayton. But I hope to travel a little further out this year once the season starts.

Sam I'm certain you haven't seen me. But who knows maybe I sit next to you in a class some where.

Mrpink I usually just attend the Kilkare drift events up in Dayton. But I hope to travel a little further out this year once the season starts.

Thats awesome, I live halfway between cincy and dayton- right next to kings island actually. I would love to shoot some drift style events this year. I have a couple friends in the Porsche Club of Ohio and they are going to get me invites to their track days at mid-ohio this year.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

p!nK

Welcome to TPF to both of you, from a fellow SW Ohioan...:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back