Hey there

Jovian

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Been browsing the boards for a few days now, and figured its about time i registered and started posting. I'm a student in Cincinnati, Oh....ummm... been doing photography for quite a few years now, I work for Sears Portrait Studio, and that's about my whole life right now, school, then work, repeat...that's all that there is time for. I guess that I'm lucky that It all involves photography though...I eat, sleep, and breath cameras. Anyone have any questions or, comments, or praise, or critisism... by all means, fire away. That's why I'm here.

Yeah...I feel pretty dumb now after posting my life story like I'm on some talk show....wow...

~Andrew~

Welcome, Andrew.

If you're lucky, Chase will do his Jerry Springer impression to make you feel more like a talk show guest.

does that make trish the beefy security guy?

welcome andrew

if chase doesnt do jerry, he'll surely do our welcome hula dance for you, sealed with a kiss.

Jovian said:
Been browsing the boards for a few days now, and figured its about time i registered and started posting. I'm a student in Cincinnati, Oh....ummm... been doing photography for quite a few years now, I work for Sears Portrait Studio, and that's about my whole life right now, school, then work, repeat...that's all that there is time for. I guess that I'm lucky that It all involves photography though...I eat, sleep, and breath cameras. Anyone have any questions or, comments, or praise, or critisism... by all means, fire away. That's why I'm here.

Yeah...I feel pretty dumb now after posting my life story like I'm on some talk show....wow...

~Andrew~

Hello Jovian, how do you like working in sears portrait? I am looking for a job and im going to apply to walmarts version of that soon, hehe, but have no idea what to expect for something like that. :0). Other than probably minimum wage. How do you enjoy the work?

Its the truffle shuffle!!! chase will do the truffle shuffle for you!! Welcome to the boards jovian!

how many times you been thrown up on by little kids?

md

Welcome aboard Jovian!
If you don't get your shuffle please let me know, I'm still waiting to try out my cattle prod.

Jov,

By Jove I am in Cinci too! Yahoo. I work for the evil empire (Fifth Third Bank) At least you work with photography. Welcome!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back