Hey there!!

JenniferLynn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My name is Jennifer, from Houston, TX!
I have had a passion for photography most of my life! It really kicked in with the birth of my last child (my only girl of 3) 4 years ago.
I currently have my own portrait business which is doing very well, and have shot a handful of weddings too. I have one in a few weeks, come to think of it!

Just wanted to join you all here! I love being intrigued and inspired by all of you amazing photographers!

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Welcome to TPF, Jennifer! I hope you share some of your knowledge and experiences with us. :)

Start posting and have fun!

Hey Jen, welcome to TPF. Looking forward to your posts and pics.

Hi Jennifer and welcome to TPF! I send a hearty Texas greeting from HOUSTON! Woo hoo!

Let's start a chant:

Hou-ston, Hou-ston, Hou-ston

There's a bunch of Texas people here which is good, but more Big D people than Houston people which is.... well.... :biggrin: ... never mind.

(Just kidding Big D people... you know I love ya! :hug:: )

Welcome to TPF, Jennifer!

Hi and welcome to TPF

Aoide said:
Hi Jennifer and welcome to TPF! I send a hearty Texas greeting from HOUSTON! Woo hoo!

Let's start a chant:

Hou-ston, Hou-ston, Hou-ston

There's a bunch of Texas people here which is good, but more Big D people than Houston people which is.... well.... :biggrin: ... never mind.

(Just kidding Big D people... you know I love ya! :hug:: )
and one crazy kid from the middle of it all... :lmao:

Welcome to the forum Jennifer! From what I have seen so far, I am looking so foreward to seeing more of your work :D

Most reactions

Back