Hey Toby?

I look for common word endings and repeating letters and words. Once you get one word you can usualy figure the rest out pretty easy. Those are fun. :D

graigdavis said:
I look for common word endings and repeating letters and words. Once you get one word you can usualy figure the rest out pretty easy. Those are fun. :D
Yeah, I know the concepts. I used to like things like that, but I tend to get frustrated with them now.

here's a different kind of puzzle, tho i think it's a bit too easy for you guys:

Find a series of words using the following clues:
1) The first word is synonymous to reproduce.

2) The second word is a daily food. This word is formed by replacing a letter in the first word with another letter.

3) The third word means fear. This word is formed by replacing a letter in the second word with another letter.

4) The fourth word is synonymous to "goal". This word is formed by replacing a letter in the third word with another letter.

Find the four words.

heheh. no prob :) just thought i'd throw that one in for extra credit, in case anyone had some time they needed to waste...

so how was your prize? spanking was satisfactory, i hope? :twisted: :wink:

graigdavis said:
Havnt got it yet. If she doesnt hurry up Im gona have to give her a good spanking. :twisted:

now that would be something to see. may i suggest a leather riding crop? :twisted:

Osmer_Toby said:
graigdavis said:
Havnt got it yet. If she doesnt hurry up Im gona have to give her a good spanking. :twisted:

now that would be something to see. may i suggest a leather riding crop? :twisted:

Poor little girl, sound asleep on the other side of the world while you schmucks are getting all drooly over spanking her...... tsk, tsk.....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back