Hey Y'all! You inspired me!

EJBPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I haven't photographed in so long (a few months) but seeing everyones stuff this afternoon inspired me and I forced my friend to do a photoshoot with me. Please give me some feedback :)

Please be gentle on me. Hehe I'm still learning even though it's been 5 years, and I'm having a bit of trouble understanding my new d70 sometimes. I did some touching up in PS.

ter4.jpg

ter1.jpg

ter2.jpg

ter3.jpg

ter5.jpg

ter6.jpg

ter7.jpg

ter9.jpg

ter10.jpg

ter12.jpg

theres alot to look at here, but I do like a number of them... photos 1,4,6,9 are my favorites. I think those are the nubers anyway. good work.

Thank you so much for the feedback :) Yeah I shot something liek 150 photographs and so cutting it down was hard. Sorry for so many

Yea the only one I really disliked was number 8, you just cant tell whats going on... but the more I look at the 3rd one the more I like it... good stuff I like that its not the same old portraits that everyone does.

I really dig your experimentation with camera perspective. Very often, “seasoned” photographers forget about camera placement. I am looking forward to seeing more of your work!

cool stuff! very creative eye.:D
I think the 3rd one is my fave but there are a bunch I really like. keep clickin and welcome to TPF:thumbsup:

very creative, good eye. I think this is a great series, your definately on the right track IMO, like all of them except maybe the 8th one is a bit too confusing. But carry on as you are, you doing great :thumbup:

i really liek number 6, the expression is great! good job, i know how it feels to not know what you are doing in this kind of fotography, but i think you did very well! good fotos!

Thank yall so much! :) I really appreciate so much feedback...especially positive feedback- haha :) That's always more fun. I can see what you mean about number 8 being confusing. Those are his legs and like how the sun is shooting past them, but I see what you mean. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back