hey, you....

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
...hands out of your pockets and up against the column ;)

27890357-L.jpg

oh my gosh, this made me die laughing...great pose...great expression....too dang funny....

poor scoob.... wonder if he thinks daddys as funny as we all do..?

:lol: Great picture, is that scoob? Very well done, like his expression and the way he is placed in the light. The arm in the picture is very creative. :thumbup:

Great shot Jon. I love that you have him right in the light. Nice to meet you scoob!!

That photo is a great capture, great expression scoob has there.
And don't you know its rude to point Jon ...not giving scoob the upperhand or anything...:lmao:

Hee hee this made me laugh the second I opened it up!! And after reading the thread I now know that scoob must be your son.( I've been away and I missed this) Funny I just a little while ago saw his cumulus reigns photo and it made me think of you, now I know why!! Anyway back to this photo, I love the porportion of the arm and finger to the subject, it gives it such a menacing feel, but it stays funny because of the boys expression! I really like it and thanks for the laugh! : )

Scoob has a great expression there, good lighting, good phot. So why is it all I can think of is, "man, that's a hairy arm". :scratch:

:mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back