Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Has anyone else noticed that the fastest spammer in the west hasn't posted in like, 3 days? Get bored with us, did ya Hertz?

Well, don't stay too long there, I've heard it's a rather dull place. We miss you.

Sorry this is off topic, but I know who the santa will be this year. :LOL:

Great ava D! :D

Bugger. I thought we'd got rid of him. :(

Have you been visiting the Artic and making seals happy Darfion? Or it that just milk? :mrgreen:

I don't know. I go quiet for for a while and the place goes to pieces.
The threads get boring; you all start getting into incest (I blame Arty); quoting the Psalms and Shakespeare at each other and getting gooey; Darf turns into Mr Whippy; Niki hi-jacks this thread; AND I STILL HAVEN'T GOT A COOL QUIP TO GO WITH MY AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!
It's a good job wicked Uncle Ralph (you missed me out Arty so I'm disinheriting you) is back to take you all in hand... on second thoughts, as I don't know what you've been doing with them I think I'll keep you at arms length. :mrgreen:

(And Alison :hug: for missing me.)

Hertz van Rental said:
The threads get boring; you all start getting into incest (I blame Arty); quoting the Psalms and Shakespeare at each other and getting gooey; Darf turns into Mr Whippy; Niki hi-jacks this thread; AND I STILL HAVEN'T GOT A COOL QUIP TO GO WITH MY AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!
It's a good job wicked Uncle Ralph (you missed me out Arty so I'm disinheriting you) is back to take you all in hand... on second thoughts, as I don't know what you've been doing with them I think I'll keep you at arms length. :mrgreen:

When I read this earlier at work, I could have sworn it said "and I still haven't got cool whip to go with my avatar! Haha...work'll do that to ya, I guess.

core_17 said:
Hertz van Rental said:

When I read this earlier at work, I could have sworn it said "and I still haven't got cool whip to go with my avatar! Haha...work'll do that to ya, I guess.

Only to you Corry! :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back