Hey! :)

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by MelissaMarieImagery, Aug 11, 2009.

1. MelissaMarieImagery

MelissaMarieImagery TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hey there! Decided to sign up and participate in these wonderful forums. I'm 20 years old, a Photographer from NY, I went to The Fashion Institute of Technology for 2 years and am a credit away from my AAS degree.

I have a Nikon d90 and love to photograph my surroundings. Anywhere I go, my camera goes.

I like to shoot a lot of different things, street shots and cityscapes, candid portraits, and recently have been taking a lot of photos at the beach too. I unfortunately don't have the funding to buy lights or heavy duty equipment, but I make do with what I have. I am also interested in nude photography/fetish work, but since I do not have a studio of my own it makes it more difficult to shoot.

Thought I would share some of my fave photos that I've taken recently, hope you guys like them :) I'm looking forward to surfing these forums, and the contests/assignments are really great!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Big Mike

Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Welcome aboard Melisa.

3. Nicholas James Photo

Nicholas James Photo TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Welcome to TPF Melisa

4. MelissaMarieImagery

MelissaMarieImagery TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Thanks guys :) I'm enjoying it here, already! And there are some really impressive photographers kicking around, I'm eager to check out work and get some of my own critiqued ^_^