DUSTYLENZ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey my name is troy

i am studying photography in college
about to start my website.

ive been shooting races since i was 11 so ive been hooked snapping pictures for a long time and hope to make a living in photography.

i also race bikes and im getting a single seat 9 car to race this year

here are some of my pictures ive taken in the last few months

113-1.jpg

_DSC0514.jpg

tt.jpg

177d.jpg

ohh yea and
xmas.jpg

Photos are fine, but the large, white, multiple watermarks are kinda distracting....

You only found them "kinda distracting"?

Hey Troy and welcome to TPF! Very cool shots! You don't use the multiple watermarks all the time do you? I am going to assume that you are just using them so you images don't get stolen online.

Photos are fine, but the large, white, multiple watermarks are kinda distracting....

You only found them "kinda distracting"?

Hey Troy and welcome to TPF! Very cool shots! You don't use the multiple watermarks all the time do you? I am going to assume that you are just using them so you images don't get stolen online.

thanks guys

and to answer why the watermarks well you nailed it right on the head
ive had 1 picture stolen :grumpy:and since then ive used what you see above and have not had any problems

Sorry to hear about your stolen picture :( It's happened to me before aswell.
Advice for the water mark, place it over an important part of the image, then change the opacity to about 15% so it's barely noticeable. As long as you know it's there, that's all the matters. You don't want to chase people away with big bold watermarks.

Apart from that, the photo's are nice :) Maybe a tighter crop on the last image?

Most reactions

Back