Hi all thanks for a great site

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by skiwez, Feb 25, 2009.

1. skiwez

skiwez TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Hi,

Thought I'd finally introduce myself been lurking around for a while and taking in as much of the info as possible. I've always enjoyed viewing photography and dabbled here and there with film a few years back but always got fustrated becuase I didn't understand the the basic principles of photography. I've finally devoted the time to educating myself and feel I'm heading in the right direction. I now intelectually understand what the changes in aperature, shutter speed, and ISO interact with each other but I guess I need more time behind the lense to apply the principles.

I have a Nikon D90 a thought a 50MM 1.4 lense would be a good place to start. In order to get more lense time I've just started bringing my camera to work and shooting during my lunch hour and my commute home. Really enjoy finding the little extraordinary things that are in plain sight that most people miss in their hectic lives. Looking forward to posting some images in the beginner forum soon as I capture a couple pics that I think are worthy of C & C

Always looking to improve my photoography so if anyone has sugestions they would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
    skiwez

2. Big Mike

Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Welcome aboard.

3. Mitica100

Mitica100 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Welcome to TPF.