Hi all...

KOrmechea

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been interested in photography since I was young. At family get-togethers, my uncle who was a successful photographer, would climb/crawl all over the house in order to get the perfect candid shots of my siblings, cousins, and I. Of course I always felt a little weird when he did so, thinking, "What do I do? Should I looks at him?"

I imagine all of the exposure I had to photography back then led to an interest that I've carried for a while. However, I've never really been able to act on that interest because for the longest time, I could never get the results I wanted from the cameras that were available to me.

Fast forward to my second semester of college (which is now). I was able to enroll in Photography - 180, filling the last seat in the last available class. One of the requirements for the class (and a steep one at that) is an SLR. I'd been looking at them for awhile (especially after getting a job) but I went with things like the XBox 360 instead (I didn't want to shell-out too much money if I was never going to use the camera). However, now with the proper motivation (and with some financial help from mom and dad) I've purchased my first dSLR, the Rebel XTi.

I've been lurking on the forum for a week or two and after realizing that the community here is pretty nice, I decided I might as well join. I don't know how active of a poster I will be (due to my inexperience), but I do look forward to getting to know you all and how to use my new camera to its full potential.

Oh yeah, my name's Kevin. I'm 19.

That seems a bit long-winded... Well I should be going to bed anyway. Good night.

Hi Kevin, welcome to the forum. Glad you joined us. Enjoy your photography course, and drop in here often, don't be a stranger.

Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

Back