Hi all

SwitchFX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey gang, my name's Alex and I'm new to this forum. :)

Currently I'm in the market for either a Canon 1D Mark III or a Nikon D3. :) I'll be getting it near the holidays when prices might lower down a bit. :)

I've used dSLR's in the past with great success, so this time around I want the best of the best and that I can keep it for years with great success. I live in Southern California and photography has always been an interest to me. I like doing event photography as well as scenic photography. :)

I brief summary about me, I'm 34 years of age. I like reading, watching movies, collecting movies from any time period, mainly WW2 movies. :D

I'm not sure if we're allowed to post such links other than our sigs, but I'll be happy to remove it if asked by a staff member to do so.

I've come here to learn a bit more and possibly get some help on the lens choices I'll have to make down the road. :)

Last edited:
Welcome aboard.

Whoa, freaky! There's a member here called Sw1tchFX who has 4,400+ posts, so I did a doubletake when I saw your username in the Welcomes and Intro's section!

Anyhooo, welcome to TPF Alex!

Whoa, freaky! There's a member here called Sw1tchFX who has 4,400+ posts, so I did a doubletake when I saw your username in the Welcomes and Intro's section!

Same here. Wow. Very, very similar screennames!
I first saw a photo thread of yours and thought, hey, what, our Sw1tchFX is only into his fifth post? How can that be? I'll pay attention to the "i" or the "1" from now on! Welcome to ThePhotoForum, Alex.

Another Switch.. that will be confusing ;)

Also, another Alex :p

Welcome anyway!

Damn, I'm so sorry. I completely lost track of this site. :( Thanks for the warm welcomes. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back