Hi All

guzziknight

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just found this forum yesterday.

I used to be a professional photog, back in the film days, shooting sports. Been out of the business for the last 13 years. It took a long time, but now I'm excited about shooting again, and having lots of fun. Of course, it's like I'm starting over with the digital!

My current camera is a Panasonic ZS5, which is an incredible camera for a point and shoot.

I've decided to move up to a DSLR to be able to get a little more control while shooting. I've bought an Olympus E-600, which I should be getting today, can't wait!

Most of the things I shoot are landscapes, cityscapes, and panoramas.

Yaniv

Welcome.

I have several cameras from Panasonic... they are all great! Its amazing what Panasonic has built within the photographic space given that it is a company with little history in photography. I have the Lumix G1, LX3, and TZ5 as part of my stable.

Thanks!

I agree. I think it's in part due to the Leica lenses they use. Incredible optics will help out a lot, even with the limitations of the point and shoot.

Just got the new Olympus, so I can't wait to start shooting with it. Loving the feel of it. Should be fun!

Most reactions

Back