Hi all

PlasticSpanner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cheshirecatcarclub.info
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thought I'd better say a formal hello and introduce nyself although it is a little late as I have been posting already!

My name is Chris, i'm a carpenter and I'm 32 living in England, UK. I'm married with a 1 year old son.

My interests are Motorsport (mainly rallying) RC Car Racing (yes at my age too!), Astronomy and astrophotography (try explaining that to the police at 3am in the middle of nowhere with a boot full of photography equipment!) and now thanks to all the above, photography!

Already had a bit of help and tips from this forum & I hope I'll be able to re-pay this with any knowledge I may have that'll help you guys out!

Welcome to TPF.
Knowledge exchange is always good.

I'm thinking of buying a new screwdriver. Which make do you think I should go for? Stanley or Draper?

Sorry! Just having some fun :lmao:

Welcome to tpf! :)

Hey Chris, welcome to the Forum.

Hertz van Rental said:
I'm thinking of buying a new screwdriver. Which make do you think I should go for? Stanley or Draper?

Glad to hear that you know you've got a screw loose, Hertz.... The rest of us have known for quite a while!

Welcome to the forum Plastic Spanner.

Meysha said:
Glad to hear that you know you've got a screw loose, Hertz.... The rest of us have known for quite a while!
It's been causing the squeeking noise when I move my artificial limb. That's how you all knew, right?

Ahh I didn't know you had an artificial limb. I thought you were leaving that screw loose so you could take your teeth out more easily for a bit of quick gumming action.

Hertz van Rental said:
Welcome to TPF.
Knowledge exchange is always good.

Sorry! Just having some fun :lmao:

If you want the best you've really got to go for Facom! :lol:

Lensmeister:- I think getting shot is a bit more extreme than pointing at the stars trying to sound convincing!!! :lol:

Most reactions

Back