Hi everybody , I'm NapTIme's daughter.

Hadn't actually read any of her other posts, nevermind my previous statement.
As for joking, there is no easy way to read tone over the internet, and I've seen enough idiots try to impersonate others in an attempt to deface them to automatically assume that "who are you" is not joking. What confused me greatly is why somebody would try to impersonate his daughter specifically.

Last edited:
Hi Asia, and welcome to the Forum. It's really great that you and your dad found something you can do together, and it's really lots of fun.

BUT I want to tell both of you a story.......

I used to be a shooting instructor (yeah, with real guns). I had an ABSOLUTE rule on my shooting range: No husbands and wives, or parents and kids at the same time. It usally didn't work out well.

SO, Dad, you have to give her the freedom to go her own way. If she asks questions here, maybe you could have answered, don't get upset. People understand things differently, and like to have other opinions.

It was a hard lesson learned, but it's not anything bad on you if she asks questions elsewhere.

I hope you two have a really great time "shooting" together, and you will each find your "niche" in the hobby. Good luck to both of you.

I had totally missed that NapTime was the poster right before me, lmfao, well I assume he was joking!

I had totally missed that NapTime was the poster right before me, lmfao, well I assume he was joking!

Yep..definitely was joking! Funny how that derailed the thread! :) Asia is probably thinking we are all a bunch of goofs! :)

Last edited:
Thank you all for the welcome!
I am really looking forward for everyone's opinions on my photos and to learn more.

Hadn't actually read any of her other posts, nevermind my previous statement.
As for joking, there is no easy way to read tone over the internet, and I've seen enough idiots try to impersonate others in an attempt to deface them to automatically assume that "who are you" is not joking. What confused me greatly is why somebody would try to impersonate his daughter specifically.

no one is impersonating. She's my daughter.

I was giving her a hard time with the "who are you post"

my apologies for the confusion;)

What a set up....:confused:

Hi Asia, and welcome to the Forum. It's really great that you and your dad found something you can do together, and it's really lots of fun.

BUT I want to tell both of you a story.......

I used to be a shooting instructor (yeah, with real guns). I had an ABSOLUTE rule on my shooting range: No husbands and wives, or parents and kids at the same time. It usally didn't work out well.

SO, Dad, you have to give her the freedom to go her own way. If she asks questions here, maybe you could have answered, don't get upset. People understand things differently, and like to have other opinions.

It was a hard lesson learned, but it's not anything bad on you if she asks questions elsewhere.

I hope you two have a really great time "shooting" together, and you will each find your "niche" in the hobby. Good luck to both of you.

I joined here because I don't have the answers. I encouraged her to join as well. We are learning together, but have different interests. And I expect we will have different questions.

I also suspect she will absorb the knowledge faster than me.

naptime said:
I also suspect she will absorb the knowledge faster than me.

Kid's a sponge...Pops is a piece of floor tile!!! lol

Welcome aboard Asia.

Your dad already told us your secrets and showed us embarrassing photos of you as a kid...so feel free to reciprocate in kind. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back