Hi everybody, this is my first post.

wheresyouranger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello everyone, im relatively new to photography in the "artistic" sense. I took this with a Kodak DX3500 digital camera. Any critisizm would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

PPL001.jpg

hi ya anger,
Welcome to the forum, its good to have ya onboard here! Make sure and introduce yourself here when ya get the chance:
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=19

I would agree with sobi that i think its a bit blurry but the idea is definately there. There are lot of interesting lines and interesting geometric shapes. Do you remember the shutterspeed etc and what camera you used?

It might help to setup tripod and try a some slow shutterspeeds to try to get a warm glow from the buildings, I think yellow and deep oranges and yellows form the background building and the lilacy colours may stand out more.

Anyways, thanks for posting that and hope to see more pics from ya!!

unfortunately this was done with a "point and shoot" digi so i couldnt really adjust anything. :| it does the job, but is kinda limited. thanks for the input though.

welcome to the forums!!! i have that camera and it sucks A$$

md

Welcome aboard Anger and I like the composition.
I'm guessing a tripod would fix the blur.

Welcome aboard....

There are some interesting elements to the picture but none of them really stand out to me. Try starting with something a little less complex to really get your eye developed.

ALso I do agree with the blurriness.

Most reactions

Back