Hi everybody!

anton980

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.antonimation.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello! Just wanted to greet everyone and introduce myself. I'm Anton, from Philadelphia, PA, and have just received my new camera, so I guess that makes me official :D
I am as amateur as they come, but hopefully I'll have something good to post here soon!

Hi! wow, didnt expect replies already :) Thanks for welcoming me!

Hertz - thanks for a good advise! I'll need it if I ever get to a point where my work will be critiqued here :)

Santino - I'm not originally from US, and I havent met any other Antons here, so I'm guessing it's not a very common name. There are a buch of Anthonys, though!

anton980 said:
Hertz - thanks for a good advise! I'll need it if I ever get to a point where my work will be critiqued here :)

:shock: We do photo crits here? I thought it was just a place to hang out and chat up girlies

:mrgreen:

Anton, welcome to TPF, the Forum of Brotherly love... :)

Thanks again, everybody!
I wish Philadelphia was known as a city of Girly love, but that's asking too much :)

By the way, are there forum meetups sorted by city? I looked through that section, but didnt find any for Philadelphia. Should I post there to see if anyone wants to go for some shooting?

WELCOME!!!!

sure! post a meetup thread under the locations forum and see if anyone is near you!!!

md

Welcome to TPF!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back