Hi everybody

beveziers

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My name is Fred, come from Lorient in France, i make my picture, with a fuji S3 pro for digital, and Hasselblad, Leica or Nikon...

Maybe a french vision could interest you..

Ps : sorry for my bad english...

My name is Fred, come from Lorient in France, i make my picture, with a fuji S3 pro for digital, and Hasselblad, Leica or Nikon...

Maybe a french vision could interest you..

Ps : sorry for my bad english...

Welcome to TPF,

And don't worry about the english. We have a hard enough time with it ourselves. :lol:

Don't worry about it. There are lots of Americans on here and their English is dreadful :lmao:

Me included!!! :lol: Yup.. don't worry about it. In fact, I envy people who can communicate in multiple languages.

Believe it or not, I get most of my practice writing complete sentences by posting to the TPF. In the world of computers and engineering, most of what we type are bits of code, outlines, and bulleted specifications. Whenever I have to write a document, I get one of the marketing guys to proof read.

Welcome to the forum.

Me included!!! :lol: Yup.. don't worry about it. In fact, I envy people who can communicate in multiple languages.

Believe it or not, I get most of my practice writing complete sentences by posting to the TPF. In the world of computers and engineering, most of what we type are bits of code, outlines, and bulleted specifications. Whenever I have to write a document, I get one of the marketing guys to proof read.

Welcome to the forum.

It's the same thing in France, and in french, i try write with a good language, but in english....

Thanks for all for your welcome.

Excuse me, i have a question, is it possible to post some artistic nudes in this forum?

Excuse me, i have a question, is it possible to post some artistic nudes in this forum?

:D Welcome!!!

Yes, we've seen nudes here before...as long as they are "artistic", I don't see why not! ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back